2021 TALL Tee Ball (4-5 yrs) House Rules
• Each game will consist of three (3) innings.
• Every player present will bat each inning.
• Players will hit off a tee unless a coach has decided the player can hit an underhand pitch. If an underhand pitch is thrown and missed five (5) consecutive times, the player must hit off a tee.
• Players will all run the bases regardless of any put outs made in order to encourage understanding of base running. Base runners will take one (1) base per hit except for the last batter in the order who will run all the bases.
• When playing defense, all players must be placed in an actual fielding positon (1B, 2B, SS, 3B, P, OF).
• Players in the pitcher position must wear a helmet and be placed a reasonable distance away from the batter.
• No score is kept for tee ball games.
Coach Conduct - There is a Zero Tolerance Rule in effect. Any manager or coach that behaves in a manner determined to be detrimental to the Little League value system that TALL adheres to will be removed from the current game and automatically suspended for one game, further actions could result as well. This serves as your formal warning. Examples are listed below but are not all inclusive.
2. Confrontation with other team personnel
3. Appearing under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Remember you are the example to your players on how adults should conduct
themselves not only in game situations but also in confrontation. Lead by example!!
Parent Conduct – Coaches are responsible for the conduct of the parents and fans. If you have an issue and need assistance in addressing said person, please contact a board member and we will help. This is to be a "fun and competitive" atmosphere, we all know it can get out of hand. Our mission is to address it on the front end and avoid those situations.
The board of directors reserves the right to amend these rules at any point in the season. Also, any director present at a game may alter these rules for the benefit and/or safety of the players based on weather conditions, field conditions, delays, or any other exceptional circumstances. This is to be a learning experience and a whole lot of fun for the kids! Winning should not be a priority.
If there are any questions pertaining to these or any other rules, please contact the Commissioner, League President, or other board member.
Thank you for volunteering your time to coach our young players! The kids and the board of directors appreciate it!